Admission & School Times
We teach children from birth to 5 years.We strongly advise that children under 3 years of age attend a minimum of two sessions a week
and children over 3 years a minimum of 3 sessions.
- We are open 8.00am till 4.30 pm Monday to Friday. (We have permission to extend our ours significantly when demand is shown).
- The school closes for 2 weeks at christmas, 1 week at easter and 3 weeks in the summer, and any bank holidays that may fall outside these weeks.
- Children can attend all the time we are open or on a term time basis which roughly follows the local primary schools.
- Fee accounts are drawn up for the beginning of each term.
- Prompt payment is appreciated and is vital to maintain your child’s continued place.
- We accept EYEE funding for all 3+ children when they receive it.
- The new 2 year old funding can also be accepted. (Subject to EY conditions)
- Most child care vouchers are accepted.
- Discounts given for active employed fire/police and hospital staff.
- Sibling discounts available by request.
- Hot lunches are available booked in advance at £2.50 per day. These are cooked on the premises by our own qualified cordon bleu cook.
- Extra hours are available, by negotiation, outside the normal opening hours of 8.00am-4.30pm.